Sunday, April 3, 2011

COMPLAINT...COMPLAINT...COMPLAINT

As you heard, I'll be moving to Complaint team for a month (max of 3 months). We won't be taking calls . More likely, we're doing BOH (Back of House)! As a Front of House consultant, we need to achieve AHT (average hold time), FCR (first call resolution) and etc..This is the KPI (key performance indicator) whereabouts we're not requiring to achieve it at the time being. How good is it right? Before that, I'm really stressed (taking months and months to brush up myself). Nowadays, taking calls is a piece of cake to me (exaggerating?)

There is always PRO and CONS- depending on how you gonna take it !  FYI, there were 5 cases  been assigned to my system already. Basically, I had read through and summarize as:
Case 1:  Telstra van hit on my bin that cost AUD150.00
Case 2:  Telstra employee had stepped on my plants and wanted compensation. AUD10/plant
Case 3:  Telstra employee had broken my roof tiles and need to be repaired ASAP. 
Case 4:  My service is not working since XXX. I'm a business customer.......
Case 5:  Similar to Case 1

Frankly speaking, I have no idea what should I do! Luckily, we are still able to contact NSW's team to assist us....Tomorrow, I will be very, very, very BUSY ;) Besides that, we been required to email the status of the case to our team manager before lunch/knocking off... 

I will make my utmost effort....That's what I'm gonna say!
加油!加油!加油...