Sunday, April 10, 2011

My first Sat & Sun

Finally, I had my off on Sat and Sun...

Basically on Sat, that's my schedule:
09.00am~Visited Tyre shop for car servicing/ balancing
                Windows Shopping/ Breakfast at Centro Maddington
10.30am~Window shopping at Amardale shopping centre
12.30pm~Bought computer table and chair at Homeart, Maddington
13.00pm~Back to HSH/ Installation/Watching movies/Sleeping
19.30pm~Dinner
20.45pm~Watching TVB drama
22.30pm~Zzzz


During our shopping atMaddington, we found something that caught our eyes-Balloon Flight. We decided to go for a Balloon Flight in December (it costs a fortunate (approx. AUD300/pax)- but I'm sure it's worth a penny).It took about an hour or two from Perth.  Anyone who is interested could check out from Avon Valley website.


However, I'm staying at home on Sun- cooking and cleaning.

 
What about you?


P/S: This is the last shot for bricklayer. They should be moving to the next phrase next week~Roof Carpentering!
The garage is finally sorted out
The timber in front is for roof-installation

The two pillars in Alfresco