Saturday, June 4, 2011

6.28am. Cold. Dark.

It's still dark outside.
Hubby is still sleeping while I'm now totally re-charged, blogging in this freaking cold weather..
Waiting for '怒火街头'Ep 5- still in the progress of downloading! (a new TVB series)
Can't sleep now since I have used to wake up at this time, will have my nap later on.
I'm happy because AGAIN I'm on a break, Monday is Foundation Day (public holiday in WA)

Any plan for me? I'm thinking of getting some small appliances or should I just wait until the house is ready?
Perhaps, I might just wait as we have insufficient space for those stuffs.
Eventually, I will be staying at home! (I guess..)
How nice if I had moved in to my new house, right?

At 6.41am, I hear the bird chirping and crow crowing..
Life is so beautiful. Don't you think so?
................
.......
...
.
Can't think of what to say
Have a lovely weekend
Ta.