Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shopaholic?

Last Friday was my last day in Complaint Team.
Again, I'm back to queue on 20 June onward.
What will happen then? I can't tell....
Frankly, there is no certainty at all  to work in a call-center
I have a colleague who's in wireline now is going to cross skilled with unwelcome call and vice-versa
So, I might be going back to Complaint soon
or some new job might be awaiting me to grab...
Who KNOWS?


Let's just change our topic for today....

FYI, here comes the financial year end stock take
Everywhere is now on SALES.SALES.SALES

Nothing much to do @home...
Besides, we're thinking of getting some bar stools.
Therefore, we're heading to A-mart again!
Undeniable, we bought two of them and a coffee table
 
The coffee table is exactly the same as my dining table
It's a all WHITE with a little rough surface (not glossy type)
Supposedly, they are ALL IN ONE including TV unit, cupboard and etc..

Without second thought, hubby bought a new laptop. Running on AMD processor
Guess what? The price is much more cheaper than I expected

On the other hand, WII is on big bargain too
It's about AUD177 including one game
I did ask him to get one
Unfortunately, my request was declined :(
Anyway, that's not important at the time being.

Just wanna tell you that in summary, everything is on sales now!
just lucky that I'm not a shopaholic
or else definitely I will shop till drop!
kekek...



P/S: We're soon to submit our tax for 2010/2011 in July, I just can't wait to get some money back!
Yipee >,<