Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How do I feel?

Today, I'm incredibly high up in sky
feeling a little exciting, not because I won lotto or anything.

BECAUSE tomorrow I won't be calling the customer as 
I'll be in the training room, attending refresher course for TBOX and THUB (8-4pm)
In truth, I love training a lot!
>,<

*@*@*@*@*@*

Finally, the solar heater was spoil 
and I'm taking cold shower everyday
Even in this cold weather (6-19°C)
(for your knowledge, it's winter now! (June-Aug))

Can you imagine how cold the water is?
Just imagine when a monkey was thrown in the water
Haha..(I'm the monkey- kept 'dancing' in the bathroom)

*@*@*@*@*@*

Previously, I was on 3 THREE cap-plan and I'm paying AUD29/month for my mobile for 24 months
Now, I had changed to Vodafone PREPAID- Recharge 365
and of course, I still have my mobile no# remain
Nowadays, I'm using SKYPE to make outgoing calls to Malaysia * AUD0.03c/min for landlines, AUD0.084c/min for mobile and AUD0.13c/sms (unfortunately, I haven't activate to receive sms)

*@*@*@*@*@*

Going to bed now
Sweet dream
Zzzz.
zzz
zz
z..

cming
8.58pm