Sunday, May 6, 2012

Post without Title

Dear all, how are you lately? I am fine here as I'm still on my holiday mood. :)


It's been a week and I realized that I could live without Facebook. Before that, even though I didn't post much on Facebook but I've been accessing Facebook all the time (no matter where I'm- in the train, before/after working hour, break-time, lunch time and etc). It's too much and that's not what I want! However, sooner and later, I will be disconnected from my circle of friends. Furthermore, I'll definitely missed a lot of nice photos from Billy, Jessica and Vanice.  On the other hand, I'm happy that I won't be hearing anything about MCA, DAP, Stop LYNAS and so on [ I just hate that!]


Luckily, I still have some friends kept me updated. First and foremost, congratulation to two of my friends- YH and Ven that they are gonna be hottie mama soon. Recently, they had a gathering @ Sze Ming's house with Lian and her son presence. I missed the fun again! :( Besides, Angie and some ex-colleagues are going to Gui Lin 桂林 on 9th May 2012. Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Angie, do remember to share some photos when you're back!!


Mum and sis had been here since 2nd May 2012. Of course, we visited  some place of interest in Perth- Fremantle, Kings Park and  Caversham Wildlife Park and tomorrow we will be heading to Perth CBD for some shopping. I will upload the photos once I have them filtered...


I'm kinda exhausted and tired right now, I guess I have to stop here...




P/S: Remember to keep me updated at leeseeming@gmail.com. Thank you.