Monday, May 14, 2012

Noren 暖簾

Recently, I bought two Noren 暖簾 (Japanese Curtain) for our house. When I open the entrance door, I could see the door (to alfresco). 

According to the Chinese believe or feng shui, door alignment will influence the feng shui energy at home. As feng shui is all about creating a balanced and harmonious flow of energy in your home, the direct alignment of two or more doors will create a harsh quality of feng shui energy resembling 'sha qi' 杀气. 

This is a one of the them with cute seven blowfish, fugu ふぐ.  Japanese said "Your (あなた)Anata smiling face(笑顔 egao) is(の) Shichifukujinしちふくじn(七ふ神) (the seven Gods of Luck)".  This is a good luck curtain!
 


On 23/05/2012, I received the noren and got that installed! (Still waiting for another one)




P/S:  Don't you think that it's kinda short. Therefore, I'm still seeking for a long one....