Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Step by Step, Uhh Baby... Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely


Did you realize that my header belongs to two famous boy-band?

That's right! Please welcome the NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) & BSB (Backstreet Boys)...

Guess what? I'm going to their concert falls on next Tuesday, 29th May 2012. My colleague had bought the ticket already and I heard that we're kinda close to the stage (seating instead of standing)

Frankly speaking, I can't wait. I had spoke to my hubby about it already as he was not really into it. So I thought I might not be able to go anymore. WHO KNOWS? On Tuesday morning, we received email about the concert with staff discounted rate. My colleagues then asked me whether I'm interested or not? 

I knew I will be having lot of fun and crazy (with my colleague), singing along with the boys..