Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's MINE!

I bought myself another new gadget from JB Hi-Fi. Guess what? Oopsss, it's not an Ipod nor laptop.....Pai sei lah (nothing so special about), it's just a netbook! ;) Frankly speaking, HP is no longer supporting this model (a discontinued product), still I wanna get this.

Anyway, let me introduce you to my netbook with its spec:
- LCD Screen: 10.1"
- RAM: 1GB DDR Ram
- HDD: 16GB
- Platform: Linux Gnome
- Other functionality: Webcam, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3 USB-ports and a slot for my SD-HC! 
- No optical drive (meaning to say that there is no CD Rom- we're using external one)



Q and A session: 
Q1) Why this? 
- Affordable and reasonable price! (due to open-source software installed)
- because it's HP (I'm a big fans of HP)
- Excellent sound effect compared to others!
- Bigger keypads!
- Portable and mobility!

Q2) What else did I purchase aside the netbook?
- A wireless mouse of course!

Q3) What are the next items I'm gonna get in these 3-months?
- Nothing!


* Next time only show you the picture of my netbook(Cameras' battery flat liao)