Sunday, December 27, 2009

Water?




Are you a water person? I'm a person who love drinking plain water and  I drink more than 3 liter of water/day. Anyway, I wish to share an article (about water) forwarded by a friend of mine that was interesting. The question is: What is  the best time of drinking water? (I mean sky juice/plain water and not those alcohol or soft drink) 

Here's show the glass(es) of water you should drink:
  • Two (02) glass of water - After waking up- Why? Helps activate internal organs
  • One (01) glass of water - 30 minutes before meal - Why? Help digestion
  • One (01) glass of water - Before taking your bath - Why? Helps lower blood pressure
  • One (01) glass of water - Before you sleep - Why? To avoid stroke or heart attack 
I'm not sure whether the above mentioned time is the best time of drinking water or not, but definitely drinking plain water is the BEST compared to others. Drink plenty of water, OK!