Friday, August 19, 2011

Receipe but no photos

I had promised to share the recipe
a) kimchi stew recipe
b) kongnamul muchim recipe


Honestly, I have no idea about Korean dishes at all until I found this website. In fact, they are easy to prepare (I'm someone who is always looking for something easy and do  not need to crack my head) and  I could easily find the ingredient here in Perth. To those who have been tired of cooking Chinese dishes (I'm a Chinese), why not try out something different? I am a little surprise, because Korean too are using sesame oil . :)


Asides hot pepper flake, they are using hot pepper paste!


Notes:
a. I replaced pork with chicken and added some potatoes & mushrooms to the stew too.
b. It's a little spicy (hot) but definitely it's a perfect match with plain rice.
c. I'm not sure the real taste (because this was my first time.)

Please share your experience if you did try out!
Cheers..
>,<