Friday, August 12, 2011

Sleepless Night

I'm @ my new house for 3 weeks already!
I'm doing the house chores and watching TV @ my HSH
It might be tiring but I really enjoy it- I made my own KIMCHI too :)


Do you how why? Still remembered the last two-years when I was in Perth, we're renting a room. At the very beginning, everything was just going perfectly fine but sooner and later, I had an argument. As a result, we're alike stranger now! It's kinda pity. That was really a bad happening to me in Perth.  I was being told before, we need to treat anyone as GOD's children but I failed.

I realized that there are lot of things which is uncontrollable. A lot of my OZ friend  (including my husband) knew what bout it and I did mention that to my mum as well. I felt so sorry /guilty because they are now the "middle man" between both of us. I REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS. Frankly, I do have a thought of not meeting them but I knew I can't. It will definitely bring a lot of  inconvenience to my husband. Besides, I do mind how people see me. In anyone's eye, I might seem like a freak ass (* I like making assumption) because I do see myself in  this way too (My sis and my mum found that too!) I might not be a friend to my friends/anyone, but certainly I won't want this to be my end result. Of course, both of us did have some unpleasant stuffs happening in this 2 years but they are not as worst as this!

I always  thought I'm an EQ person but it turned ouy the other way round :( As a conclusion, this is so called LIFE- up and down! The main reason I'm pointing this is to just advise you that THINK TWICE BEFORE ACTION or else YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN,RIGHT?

Last but not least, I'm still considering whether to post this blog, anyhow I decided to go for it. I knew I would be receiving a lot of replies. DON'T WORRY MUCH. I would just want to share it with you-That's all!

cming
10.33pm