Friday, February 26, 2010

没什么不好!(Not Too Bad)

Friends, how's your day going on?

Never bother to talk about that! I'm taking all the long calls again ~  around 21 calls for 7.5hours (a bad sign). My team leader had approached me on how to improve my stats (AHT, AWT and etc) Kinda stress-up because my team members are really doing very well with their AHT (average handling time) and AWT (average wrapping time)  :(

Yesterday, she approached Jono (a guy sitting besides me) when will he be able to get an OPs (Opportunity Knock)? FYI, Opportunity Knock is sort like pre-sales through phone ~persuading (or begging----kekeke) the customer to re-contract, upgrade and/or changing plan! After the leads  (a form to filled with customer requirements) were submitted, Sales  team will get in touch with the customer for further clarification and explanation. The fun thing is if the customer is satisfied and decided to upgrade/ re-contract, we will be rewarded (in terms of vouchers,  cash (up to AUD500 ~ as I heard), gift rewards and/or VISA credit) Guess what? Such a coincident happening, I submitted one today (Jono too) Lucky  dude!

Hahah....LOL! Tell you guys something, I'm going to make BIG money on next Monday. WHY?

1st Mar 2010 is the Labour Day for WA ~ supposely is a public holiday! Since we're being requested to work on that day, we'll be getting 2.5 rate. How nice is it, right? $$$$$ MONEY $$$$$ MONEY $$$$$ MONEY