Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mars and Venus

I was just wondering.....

Why these people tend to be so 自私? I really dislike those culprits!

Last week,  I had accidentally transferred a call to one of my colleagues (Supposedly this call should be transferred to the another division and unfortunately he picked up the calls). With no surprise at all, I have this new em@il -  "..........the calls ruined my stat!" (As I told you before, those calls we took were taken into account to determine our performance). Immediately, I replied him to apologize for the mistake. How should I knew that? Someone had actually reported the fault of the software we used to while transferring the call- I thought it was fixed!

In fact and undeniable (no prejudice), he is good at handling calls - because I saw heaps of compliment about him in the news-board and on that days itself, I received another mail regarding another new complimentary (to him as well) * Note: I guess, he must be worried that someone and/or anyone will actually ruined his AHT (Average Handling Time). That's why, I received such email.....

"Si pek suai!" (Luck was not on my side), I met him in pantry somemore. Of course, I took the opportunity to apologize to him AGAIN. Guess what did he reply? He just smile and say nothing. Apparently, I had my break finished at the quickest pace I could, leaving him alone! 

Really annoying seeing him sitting opposite me.  Is anyone who wish to swap my desk to? PLEASE.....