Monday, February 15, 2010

初二 (second day of CNY)

Though today is the second day of CNY but I've started working from 9.45am ~ 5.45pm! However, I'm kinda free in the office because I'm doing Back of House(L2)- Escalate the fault to the Tester and/or Field; calling the customer to acknowledge the current situation and get them prepared!

Everyone must be happy celebrating CNY; but I'm NOT ~ sort of moody and down! Perhaps I'm not able to go back to Malaysia :(  Actually, there was an issue that bothered me too... (Apologize for not able to disclose it right here in my blog). When am I able to get FREE of myself from this?? 

Just wondering how's my families and friends celebrating their CNY? What are they having for lunch and dinner? Playing cards or 'mahjong'? Any special events? I called my mum and sis when I'm on the way to get my train- Guess what are they doing? They were sleeping.... Oh GOD! Maybe because without our presence, they're so bored. Pity them! 

I'm still thinking of the cheesecake and tiramisu I had yesterday ~ It was absolutely irresistible.

Signing off right now...
Working from 11.15 ~ 7.15 tomorrow.


Lastly, wish you all have a blessed Chinese New Year and wonderful evening....