Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another sweet day

Sigh............


I'm getting all the long calls today! We're suppose to achieve certain level in order to get rid of the "improvement plan"~ * Note:One of the ways to determine your capability of resolving the calls though phone! :(

Most of the calls are from senior citizen (around 60s) ~ They are not computer literate and you need to direct them step by step- a word after another! Of course, at last they still managed to connect to the Internet successfully. Frankly speaking, I really SALUTE to them... * Note: If I were they, I don't think I'm dare to touch!

Though those long calls might affect my AHT (Average Hold Time), I'm glad to help them throughout the process of installing their ADSL/Wireless broadband.  Guess what, Indhu(my colleagues), are getting calls who uttered dirty word from the beginning till end of the call ~ Note: I'm not sure I'm able to handle those call if I were her- I must be crying for help all the time!

In a nutshell, I rather go for LONG CALLS than those "F" words and "Bloody Hell" things


** Thank GOD, you save me for another day! (Ye..ye,tomorrow is FRIDAY)