Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In a blink of eye...

Time flies...

I can't believe that I've been in Perth for 9 months already.....That's  life, right? This is my first year celebrating CNY in a western country and I do believe that there will be more to celebrate in Perth. :(

Ever since I started to work in Perth, my working life had actually taken most of my time because I'm not on a fixed schedule everyday- today I might be working on 6 in the morning; tomorrow I might be working on 11 in the morning! (That's the LIFE in call center)

Besides, I started to fall in love with this job! Though I knew that I' be getting more "HARD" calls in future, still I wanna take up this challenge... (好反贱!) 


Have to stop here
Time for me to catch a bus and train
Working at 11am today.
C ya
Take care
and I love you.


cming