Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Escape for another day

Another day closer to CNY>>>Not able to go back to Malaysia>>>Pity me!

~@~@~@~@

Just wondering how are you doing at your work-place today? Me? Haha...

I have this Wireless broadband user (60), she exclaimed me she had this error "You need to log in as an Administrator to run the program" So, I directed her to log in as administrator to install the CD however still kept popping the same error. Guess what she did, she's using the wrong CD to install the software!  Finally, with my patience and guidance, she was able to hook up to the Internet- Before ending our conversation, she told me "Thank GOD for saving my day, I'm going to the hospital right now." I was shocked at the moment. Just hope that Dianne will be doing fine. :)


Today, I have another customer (61), Ross wanted to have his password changed. When I started to read it to him "XXXXXa" (he was able to get most of them except the last alphabet-a)Usually, we will pronounce it as "a for alpha" (Due to the echo and noisy in the phone) - I have repeated twice still he was not able to get it, So I just shouted aloud over the phone "A for APPLE" then..(he got it of course) However, guess what happen in the call centre, a lot of my colleagues were not engaged on the phone and all of them were looking at me (Laughing at me) MY GOD- I was so embarrassed....[Anyway, what can I do? He can't hear me at all!]


My next week schedule will be as follows:
Mon: 9.45 am ~ 5.45 pm
Tues: 11.15 am ~ 7.15 pm
Wed: 8.30 am ~ 4.30 pm
Thu: 11.00 am ~ 7.00 pm
Fri: 7.00 am ~ 3.00 pm