Friday, February 19, 2010

忙碌の一天

Once I started to login to my phone, that's begin my busy and hectic moments....


Tuesday - 18 Feb 2010
My first call took more than an hour but not been resolved ~ This customer A were staying in a village whereby there's no signal strength (even to the phone too) . In order to hook-up to the Internet, she need to have an external antenna installed. Before the phone came to me (notes to view); she had a conversation with a tech support and she was quoted a high gain antenna that cost about AUD810....She refused to pay for AUD810 and exclaimed that her neighbor spent only AUD300++ to get the antenna installed! So, i asked her what's the model of her neighbor's antenna, she can't named it for me. Fine, after-all, I found out that AUD810 (AUD290 for antenna and AUD510 for installation) ~ I told her that she could pay-up AUD290 for the antenna and get a professional to install ~ still she refused my solution. At last, I got Billing Department to get involved too (in conference) to waive the installation fees but they're not allow to dispute such as big amount ~ AGAIN, we're transferred to Satellite department for no reason and with no reason my call was being hung up......(or else I'll be 'traveling' around the world (playing TAI CHI with these people))

There was another call - B! She was not able to access to the Internet because no light on the modem. I got her to try out different USB port and other PC too, still it's not working! Since she had a contract with us; I'm able to do a replacement for her (approx. 5 days to reach the destination). She was not happy about that and started yelling with "F" words to me. At last, I made my decision to put her into queue and get some other techie to talk to her!

And the last call before leaving at 4.30~ Call from Gold Coast Billing Dept to Perth! He had a problem of connecting his ADSL; of course, I carried on with the test and result shown no sync. He then started to swear - "Bloody f**king idiot"...."Beggar (Baka)"...."Don't you people have brains? Unfortunately, X people have no brain" (X is the name of my company - sorry for not able to disclose)


Why all these people came to me? Tell me why! I wish I could punch on their face and kicked their ass. Guess what, a colleague of mine posted this on the facebook-"Those bitches really pissed me off...grow some manners!" (Something happen to her calls too...I guess)


~@~@~@~@

Friday - 19 Feb 2010 
A calm d@y (leaving at 3 sharp) - Shopping for blouses in Esprit.... ;)
Another 2 days for me to rest!
~@~@~@~@

Schedule for next week (Reminder):-
Mon: 06:00 - 14:00
Tue: 11:00 - 19:00
Wed: 10:30 - 18:30 (Back of House AGAIN!)
Thu: 06:00 - 14:00
Fri: 06:15 - 14:15